Pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMFs) for cell injury and repair: How PEMFs promote long life and reduce the rate of ageing
At the cellular level aging is a process of suffering capacity for and performance of repair of cellular injury. With aging there is cumulative, unrepaired or poorly repaired natural or unnatural cell injury. This kind of is “death with a 1000 cuts. ” Cellular injury results when: ELF Emmit Coupon Code
– cells can no much longer adapt to stress,
– have unrecoverable experience of destroying agents or
– go through from intrinsic abnormalities, whether genetic or nutrient-based.
Cellular injury can progress from milder reversible states through more severe irreversible conditions bringing about tissue and or organ failure of various degrees, and lastly senescent apoptotic or necrotic cell loss of life.
Promoting longevity requires input of the underlying reason conditions of cell personal injury where possible and assisting cell recovery and repair at the first phases of cell injury.
On the stages of invertable injury there is:
– reduced oxidative phosphorylation with depletion of ATP,
– cellular edema caused by within ion and normal water flows,
– mitochondrial and cytoskeleton alterations and
– DNA damage.
Aging can be slowed or solved by ongoing health maintenance, including mitigating known reason circumstances, and also aggressive use of low strength, low frequency, (LI/ELF) PEMFs.
LI/ELF PEMFs increase the rate of aging by lowering and/or reversing various deg of cell injury.
LI/ELF PEMFs are known to pass uninhibited through the body, while inducing demand in cells and tissue, consequently affecting biochemical and physiologic processes in the direction of reducing cellular injury, and therefore maturation.
PEMFs improve various physiologic processes including
– creation of nitric oxide,
– reducing pain and swelling,
– increasing circulation,
– boosting cellular membrane function and metabolism, communication and replication and growth and repair.
PEMFs improve biochemical activity at the cell phone level and let nutrients and other life extending hormone balance in the body to migrate more freely to be more functionally useful.
LI/ELF PEMFs should be part of a thorough program to reduce suffering and enhance higher quality long life.
Pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMFs) for cell injury and repair: how PEMFs promote longevity and reduce the rate of maturing
With about 70 trillion skin cells in an adult body, cell injury is common and repair is recurring. Wherever there is pain, suffering and dysfunction there is cell injury.
Cellular injury results when cellular material are:
– stressed so that they are no longer able to conform or
– when cellular material experience damaging agents or
– suffer from innate abnormalities.