That is certainly how much “Ellen’s” weight of clothes weighed that I accepted Cherry E Mission for donation. Every of the clothes were in very good condition. 7 bags of Big Ultra Flex bags. Most of this left her two bedroom closets, and her closets continue to be packed with clothes. website
So how do you get a woman to give up so many clothes?
one particular. Have her it in a comfortable chair. You want her to be as relaxed as is feasible.
2. Stand about 4-5 toes minimum away from her.
3. Begin at one end of the wardrobe and pull out a handful of items (5-7 pieces).
4. Demonstrate person each item. You are buying quick response.
5. Ask her when it is a ‘Keeper’ or ‘Donate? ‘
6. Any delay, movement toward ‘Donate’ pile.
several. Place the Keepers back to the closet grouping similar items.
8. Bag in the donated clothing and obtain it out of the home ASAP!
Here is a secret: Avoid the girl from touching her clothes when you are sorting. Chances are if she touches an item, she will keep that item due to mental connection. Hence, you stand 4-5 feet away from her while sorting.
Ellen’s closet organizing project required only 2 hours.
… certainly, TWO HOURS.
From the time I walked in her door, until We dragged out the previous bag to my car.
You can do this too. Beginning the job may be the hardest point, but the praise is priceless. It all starts with removing that first piece of clothing out of your wardrobe.